All written content found on this website are the work and properties of Beautyredactor.com. As the original creator and copyrighted owner of these content, you may not copy, modify, reproduce, distribute, or transmit these content in any form or by any means without the express written permission of Beautyredactor.com.
Comparison images are the ‘before and after photos’ put together side by side with arrows pointing to different features of the celebrities. These comparison images are created by Beautyredactor.com as a mean for our authors to make comments. As the original creator and copyrighted owner of these comparison images, you may not copy, modify, reproduce, distribute, or transmit these comparison images in any form or by any means without the express written permission of Beautyredactor.com.
All Other Images
All other images on Beautyredactor.com are readily available in various places on the Internet and are believed to be in public domain. We make them available on our site in our efforts for comment, review, criticism and news reporting. We will always source and credit the images whenever we can. Images posted are believed to be posted within our rights according to the U.S. Copyright Fair Use Act (title 17, U.S. Code.)
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes outside of ‘fair use’, you must obtain permission from the copyright owner. Unless otherwise stated, we do not own any copyright of the photos used on this website. All copyright belongs to the owner of the respective images. No infringement is ever intended. Our authors’ comments and criticisms do not form conclusions on the respective discussions. See Full Disclaimer.
If you believe that any content appearing on Beautyredactor.com infringes on your copyright, please contact us, please use our site’s contact form or email us at [email protected] with the following information and the infringing material will be removed as soon as possible.
- (a) your name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- (b) a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- (c) the exact URL or a description of each place where alleged infringing material is located;
- (d) a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use has not been authorized by you, your agent, or the law;
- (e) your electronic or physical signature or the electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on your behalf; and
- (f) a statement by you made under penalty of perjury, that the information in your notice is accurate, that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf 5
Please also note that under Section 512(f) of the Copyright Act any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability.
If you believe that any content appearing on Beautyredactor.com infringes on your copyright, please contact us, use our site’s contact form or email us at [email protected] and this material will be removed as soon as possible.